Sexting

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
All this talk about smart phones and autocorrect etc plus the current about Congressman Weiner on the news got me thinking.

Who here has ever sent a text (or sext) they would really like to get back?

Do you think sexting is the same as having an affair?

Got any other good stories, examples, pictures you've received, or hot wild nasty texts from wild women (or men)?

Please don't incriminate yourself. Just tell us a story.

Personally I find that people tend to feel more comfortable sharing via text than they do in person. I've gotten some doozys.

Better yet, who has sent something questionable to the wrong number... probably half of the funnies blamed on auto correct had nothing to do with auto correct. :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Made the mistake of sexting my weiner out to a old girl friend once. She forwarded it on to Comedy Central & it went viral. Damnit!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LOL... Nice ones red...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

So, back when I was a rookie on the fire dept. I set my phone down on the chair next to my bed to charge. I know (rookie mistake) well like a good rookie I was the last one to bed and as I layed there in bed I got to thinking about my sweet wife at home and thought it might be fun to send her a dirty text message , so that is exactly what I did. The only problem was as I sent the message the number associated with my wifes name popped up and it did not match! I quickly hit cancel and was lucky enough to get it stopped. I got up and went to the dept. Phone list and found that my text had nearly gone to a guy on the dept. that everyone speculates is in the closet. I searched and found thAt a few other numbers had been changed as well. I still think how lucky I am that I got the stop on that text!

Well, on a serious note- I don't think it's the SAME as an affair, but it doesn't make it any less offensive and hurtful to those we love. And it can have the same results as an all out affair. Sexting should be reserved for spouses only...

And be sure to confirm the number it's going to... LOL

Sorry- wasn't in the mood to make a joke this morning... it's been a long week.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Yes it's cheating...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I get to hear all about his coffee and the little shop thats worth the trip. Denver is my captain and ill be seein him thursday. Ill let him know who its from.

Yea I do construction and work with him alot. He has been threatening to take me to this coffee shop for years but have yet to go there. lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom