Sex and The City

Feleno

Long Time Member
My wife loves that show. I can't stand it and I don't think any of the main 4 characters are all that attractive.

Put them in order, 1-4 in the order of attractiveness. Any side comments are welcome and encouraged.

kristin-davis-actress.jpg

Kristen Davis

KimCattrall.jpg

Kim Cattrall

Sarah-Jessica.jpg

Sarah Jessica Parker (horsie)

cynthia-nixon.jpg

Cynthia Nixon (lesbo)

NAW FELENO......KIM....THEN KRISTEN. THOUGH..... THEY COULD ALL USE SOME CHEST ENHANCEMENT................YD.

All i have ever said is that sarah jessica parker's father is Mr. Ed! If your into beastiallity then jumpin in the sack with sarah would definitely be better than doing a horse just remember your only a step above a real horse.

As far as sex in the city goes, I think they need to rename it sex in the city with nipples and ribs.

Them girls aint just ugly, their fugly!

I think the best part of sarah jessica parker ran down some other horses leg.

i would have none they are all have too many miles on them for me to buy in.....used to have a crush on kristin but that was like 15 years ago. kim was hot 20 years ago. the short haired one is a dyke and i only found sarah atractive in that witch movie because her boobs were stickin' out.

however if i had too

kristan
sarah
kim
clamdigger

>wtf doesn't sarah get that wart
>removed???
>
>
>JB

And her teeth floated....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom