Serious Question. If hunting with a bow was the only way to hunt EVERY YEAR would you switch

wileywapati

Very Active Member
Serious Question. If hunting with a bow was the only way to hunt EVERY YEAR would you switch

Well would ya???

2010 TOTALS
P.E.T.A. = 0 HUNTERS GONE
UTAH WILDLIFE BOARD = 13,000 HUNTERS GONE

RE: Serious Question. If hunting with a bow was the only way to hunt EVERY YEAR would you switch

Uh, yeah. Started bowhunting to get more tags, prefer it now, but still do both.

The rush I get from any bow killed animal is just a completely different experience than pulling the trigger.

RE: Serious Question. If hunting with a bow was the only way to hunt EVERY YEAR would you switch

Absolutely without hesitation. I love bow hunting, and it is by far my preferred method of elk hunting.

Never once pulled back on a bow, but wouldn't mind taking it up, especially if meant the difference between hunting or not.

TRH

I would- and have already really... My only problem with archery hunting is the deer are so ugly that time of year...

I just love the slick gray hair and hard horns... Archery hunting the rut- I could definitely do...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I would rather bow hunt, it is a lot more fun to try and get that close to an animal. For me, I also like that for the most part, bow tags are easier to get as well.

But, if I can get a rifle or muzzy tag, I will and do that as well.

Interesting. I had wondered if having the opportunity to hunt
would be enough to actually make someone switch from their preferred weapon.

2010 TOTALS

hell yes' if all you could use was a rock..... most of us would be the t here.

>Uh, yeah. Started bowhunting to
>get more tags, prefer it
>now, but still do both.
>
>
>The rush I get from any
>bow killed animal is just
>a completely different experience than
>pulling the trigger.

+1

HELLO!!!

With 300 Yard pins what is the difference between a SmokePole & a Bow?

All the Opportunity in the World ain't worth much until they Bring the Deer Herd in Utah back!

Let's see now?

Nearly 40 f'n years of PISS POOR Management on the Deer Herd & not much has changed!

Just keep PISSCUTTIN because that's all it's ever gonna be!

Oh,did I say Hi ww?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

If I were a younger man in better health, yeah, I would take up the bow again if I could hunt every year. I think a lot of guys would. Problem is, bow hunting takes a LOT more time and effort to be efficient and effective, so I think there will also be many who start up but won't last long.

Good question WW...

Dang LULU, sometimes it's hard to take you seriously! I really, really have to meet you to see for myself what you are all about! Gonna be hunting up your way this fall, maybe I could buy you breakfast or a cup of jo and shoot the breeze for a bit. :)

Damn it CAT you know that no self respecting stickflipper would
shoot more than 200 yards.

BESSY no piss poor management whining, no pisscutting whining.
If you hadn't drawn a G.S. tag in a couple of years and you knew you
could hunt with a bow are ya in??? Hell I'll send ya a couple leaf bags full of prime Bud cans to help get ya one of these new 300 yard capable bows.

2010 TOTALS

I have no problem hunting with my bow
But if a state ever gained that much control
(I know my state is not far off from doing such a dumb thing)
I would tell them to stick it and continue to hunt other states that realize that the sportsman should run the show
Anyone who thinks that it should be done any different needs to spend a little time with the great Ted Nugent

Wiley!

I already hunt with a StickFlipper sometimes!

My Bow is outdated!

The JOKER I seen shooting 175+ Yards proved it last year!

Metal prices are up wiley!

Keep throwin the Aluminum out the window!

stillhunter!

I'm real busy in the Fall!

But if I'm around clue me in where you'll be!

If it's General Season Rifle PISSCUTTER Season there ain't nobody gonna find me!:D

If you'd throw in the crossbow I think you'd even have more takers. :)

respect my authorita

I'd hunt with a potato cannon if that was all we could hunt with.

DC

You're always tryin to STIRR it wiley!

Throw Aluminun wiley,throw Aluminum!

I'm saving $$$ for my New Short Range 1000 Yard RUM,got the Gun but Damn Man them 1000 Yard Scopes are Spendy!:D

I would hunt naked with a knife in my teeth if I had too!!! Just so long as Bessy would go with me!!!

HELL YES!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Any self-respecting hunter would have to say "YES".

Even in years when I bow hunt only, I still see the need for the freedom of a rifle hunt. Having all sorts of hunts is what freedom is all about even though there need be limits.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom