Serious FAIL on a business name

Q

QTPIE

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-12 AT 09:44PM (MST)[p]Ok people....I seriously saw this with my own eyes! I had to ask Stinky if i was indeed reading it right. Is there no other name that would work....REALLY!? Anyways, i thought of all you boys when i saw it, so i got a pic.
Stupid thing blew it up and made it blury, but it says Don Honey Erections
1234erect_1.jpg

1777erect_2.jpg

S

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

So when you saw erection you thought of the boys on MM? when you think of stinky, do you think the lack of erections???

If I had a dollar for every pixel in that picture I'd have a dollar...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-12 AT 02:03PM (MST)[p]Dry boot...believe me when i say, that was not a good thing that it made me think of MM....

NMbighorn, that is actually a really funny name and i think it fits that particular company just great....Tony's intials are TAP and i wanted to change our business name to TAP IT or TAP THAT with Oilfield Services or Energy or something. I thought it was great, but ultimatly would probably offend more then it would attract.

It would be like a chick walking around with a shirt saying so and so's snail tracks...if they had a lubricant business or something....

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

>You take that pic with a
>toaster?
No silly, toasters don't take pictures....I emailed it to myself off my iphone, and then i switched it to a jpeg file. It looks fine on my computer, but when i upload it, it comes out huge and fuzzy.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom