SEND A MESSAGE TO OBAMA

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
Click on the link below and send a message to your senators and congressmen and the president and the forest services......asking them to delist the Canadian Gray Wolf.

It sends it to all of them with just a few clicks....I am a paying member of Big Game Forever....and I just sent them my message....

http://capwiz.com/biggameforever/issues/alert/?alertid=62830341&PROCESS=Take+Action

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-13 AT 09:14AM (MST)[p]Did it a few days ago.
Why don't we just fight over which group is the best and not get anything done. Then cry when the hunting sucks? Smart.

I tried to also send a reply with the other sites provided, but it wasn't set up in an easy organized manner.
Let's put differences beside and support wolf delisting and control. It won't hurt anything to say as a hunter we support wolf delisting.

Thanks.

Thanks adventurewriter!
I got it done as soon as BGF sent out an email.
Let the in-fighting begin!
Zeke

Oh, and most guys will do NOTHING but biotch anyway.
Silly damn bunch.
Every one of us should get 10 people to send comments. I have and you guys should too.
Zeke

I never got an email from those other organizations. Just from BGF. Now that I think about it, I never get an email from those other groups about de-listing.

I guess it's better just to do nothing than do it from the BGF site??

I've already sent in my comments, but if I hadn't, I would have no problem using the BGF site. How much easier can they make it?

Too bad 95% of us hunters will DO NOTHING.

I did it , but I'm not sute how effective it is. congressmen's aids have told me they look at something like this as one email regaurdless of how many signed it.

To be extra sure you should always send a letter or email directly to the party you're trying to infulence.

Stay thirsty my friends

NOBODY will know it was a form letter (bot) from the bgf sight, right? Whatever. I spoke for myself and had no problem doing so directly from the USFWS page. But I guess if you want someone to do the work for you (form letter), at least you're doing something.
(sarcasm intended)

"When you are dead, you don't know that
you are dead. It is difficult only for the
others. It is the same when you are
stupid"

LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-13 AT 10:21PM (MST)[p]I did the same, klbzdad. Do you ever wonder why the anti-hunters and environmentalists end up with so many more comments on issues than hunters do?

I'll tell you. It's because they are directed to a website to post comments. But you already knew that...right? And yes; most people need someone to do the work for them(no sarcasm intended).

Too bad, but that's just the way it is. Not everyone is as motivated as some of us are. Whatever works, I say! Something is better than nothing, no matter whose website you use!

I see your point. Sad but true, nontypical. Sad but true.

"When you are dead, you don't know that
you are dead. It is difficult only for the
others. It is the same when you are
stupid"

I guess I could take the time to write a letter to each of my public representatives.....but who cares if it is a form letter....and I am grateful that I don't have to take the time to write a letter and research all the issues....that is what I pay $30 for a membership to BGF for.

I take the time that you spend on your letter and spend it with my kids....raising the next generation of wolf hunters....seems like a wise investment of time to me.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-13 AT 02:23PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-13 AT 02:18?PM (MST)

AspenAdventures said,

I don't have to take the time to write a letter and research all the issues

No kidding? I'd of never guessed that.

Glad you trust/pay, Bensen and Peay (pun there) to do your thinking and research for you...as if that wasnt intuitively obvious.

Just out of pure curiousity...have you ever read your tag line?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom