Seen This Bull Elk Yesterday

J

jt00082

I seen this decent bull elk yesterday near Rexburg. I was surprised at how close he was to town and my house! And yes, this is a wild elk. :)

Yeah, true. But I am from the big city in Illinois originally and to me anywhere in Idaho is wilderness. lol

It was pretty funny. I never expected to see an elk up there. At first glance I just thought it was a big mule deer buck. But then at second look I realized it was a bull elk. ha ha It really did have a big body!

Really......"I seen", as your header on not one but two posts!
Try a local community college, Basic Intro to English. Or even better yet "sit in" at an elementary school classroom.
PB

Why would you feel the need to criticize someone else on proper grammer of all things. I have enjoyed all the videos the OP has posted and hope he doesnt let stupid remarks shy him away from posting more. Did you and do you get picked on alot in life?

+1 HayZeus. I aint always that proper either. But I love the volume and variety.

DZ

Sorry about the grammatical error. I never won a spelling bee or grammar contest. I'm more of a math whiz as I am a professional calculus instructor.

As for more videos, I am working on a few more. I have been really busy lately working and looking for my deer before my season starts.

Here I thought 'I seen' was just an Idaho grammar issue... guess it's world wide.. LMAO

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom