Seeing RED!!!

Feleno

Long Time Member
i like many of them. Some not so much. You?
LindseyLohan.jpg

JuliaR.jpg

JulianeMoore.jpg

MarciaCroft.jpg

Carrotop.jpg

I've always loved red heads, always!!!! Not so much the last picture, however I am open minded. maybe not that open minded, well maybe depends on how much Jack I've had.

Slide

Funny or not, that Carrot Top is one ugly bastard! What's even more sad... my wife has a cousin (that's a girl) that looks just like him. I feel for her. :-(

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

F'dude, you forgot Nicole Kidman, her & them other fine ladies remind me of one of my fishin holes up by the Utah/Wyoming boarder, called Flaming Gorge.

Slammer
i'll search the archives for a few brunettes for ya! Might have to email em to ya :)

BFE
i figured Nicole was border line redhead but I almost put her in there. Flaming Gorge.... nice! i bet you'd like to cast your deep diver down there!

What's wrong with that last chick? She has some makeup smudges. Here eyeliner is on too thick. She looks kinda funny, too. Really bad hair and just...I don't know....ugly.

I think Carrot's picture has been photoshopped. I know he's put some muscle on...but look how small the body is compared to his head! What's up with his right arm/shoulder? Weird!!!

Steve

Where's Danny Bonaducci??!!

Wiz
Nope, no photoshop.Saw his prop show a few months back in Vegas and he wasn't more than 12-15 feet from us. He's pretty bulked up. As far as the shoulders, i wondered the same thing. Slamdunk and a few other guys are serious in to the weight lifting, maybe they know.

>BFE
>i figured Nicole was border line
>redhead

That's a border I would cross any time.

495954c05f4cd712.jpg

But does the carpet match the drapes?

Slam, here's a brunette I think you like. Had to keep it PG for the masses though. Sorry. Must have been a cold day. Brrr...

495959657e4a7fdc.jpg

I don't think I'd like to get that big....but it wouldn't look THAT bad if he didn't wear all the gay make-up and styled that mop he's got!! Gotto give him credit for putting the time in to build that physique he's got. I got better things to do....like eat, smoke and drink!!!

Steve

Wizard-
Carrot top really is ripped with a competive physique, i have seen him too like FELENO has and i am very familiar with that sport.
As far as his delt in that particular picture, they do look a little funny, i do have to admit.
Even with swollen delts from injections, it's not THAT exaggerated. He really is that ripped though.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I'D SAY THAT CARROT TOP PICTURE WOULD BE KNOWN AS A "SMACKDADDY'S DELIGHT"!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I started this post keeping light hearted entertainment and family values in mind so you can imagine my shock and dismay this morning at seeing what this has been reduced to. it hurts fellas, it really hurts. you have cheapened and tarnished a once proud Feleno topic. :)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-08 AT 07:05AM (MST)[p]>like any of you know!!!
>
4959a5114e9b7646.jpg

>rm

If thats Alyssa Milano then I could know. A good buddy of mine dated her for a couple years when he was out in LA

Stay classy Utah!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-08 AT 09:59AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-08 AT 09:58?AM (MST)

This redhead "is" Alyssa Milano, that is for sure.
Brian
495a53227c2fa769.jpg

I've always thought Allysa Milano was hot....but if that really is her, I like her a whole lot more!! Wow!!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom