Secret Clubhouse

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Rugarm77 and I did a hike not long ago, took the wrong route up a tight canyon and found this place. I guess it's our Secret Clubhouse now.
If any of you get booted out of the house by your wife, let us know and you can stay here. Large, open floor plan, multiple tubs, fireplace, wine cellar, and more. Secluded too....

7450dscn1074.jpg

9276dscn1075.jpg

9164dscn1078.jpg

6900dscn1079.jpg

1552dscn1077.jpg

9789dscn1080.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Someone went to a lot of work, building all that! I will guess that you didn't notice any extensive "gardening" work in the neighborhood!
I'd approach with caution, just the same.

I cant believe u founder! how many trips did i make to utah in the last years? a lot. i spent thousands of dollars for one thing. then all the sudden you start slamming me and calling me names for no reason. well u could have at least kept this thread private. how can u just go slap someone in the face like this. ur a jerk u know it? dont even think to ask for me to come up to the expo next year so we can "chat"!

ur a two timing jerk brian!

its over!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Rugarm77 and I did a hike not long ago, took the wrong route up a tight canyon

Thanks for not sharing those pictures.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Rug told me a little bit more about this "clubhouse" and shared some pictures of the trip. Sorry Rug I'm busy every weekend from here till the end of summer and will be unable to make it up there butt thanks anyway. You boys have fun :)

Smile.jpg

Together.jpg

Campground2.jpg

Cliff.jpg

water.jpg

thats not even funny f-dude. im in over half those pictures and those were suppose to be special moments just for me and founder. i always wondered who the masked visitor was that brian brought in from time to time.

hey brian...... how long have u been gay? we appreciate u finally cumming outa the closet.

so much for mm's dont ask dont tell policy

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

I think there was a misspelling in the title of this thread. Shouldn't it have read "Secret Chub-house"?

So is this one of those "what happens in the cave, stays in the cave." ;)

You could also call this the Dog house.( I'm just sayin )

so ur new names are foundle and rugburn?

wth were u thinkin brian. now u even got me to wonderin. u should seriously think about nukin this thread

and afther we all go on our wittle hike were all gonna meet up at the blue oythter for drinks.

thooooe.... whoths with me?

LOL.....He's so cute though.....and all sweaty after the long hike.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Nice little get away, Since Rugburn isn't saying much we now know who catching and who's pitching LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

i feel for ya rugburn..........errr uhhhhhhhh, fondler feels for u?

anyways dont sweat it dude..... uh that came out wrong to.

what i meant to say is keep yer chin up.... uhhhh no that came out wrong to...

uuhhhhhhh.... what i meant to say is that it seems like the guys on here r reamin ya good and there are those of us on here who are pullin to ya..... er pullin for ya.

My moneys on Rugburn. I've heard he can take care of himself, handle his own. Hold your head up high buddy. I'm pretty sure he has money too. That's what his wife told me. ;-)

LMMFAO !!!!!! Tonight is the first look at this thread as I have been busy adding a room on in the "Club House". I feel so much love right now and am overwhelmed by the responses by my friends.

Truth is I am on a new shift at work training new officers so instead of being on MM I have had to work an entire 8 hours. lol

As for as the hike I was surprised that a someone had gone to so much trouble making this place. Just when we thought the trail ended as we came to a huge rock slide, we climbed up and over to discover it.

You sometimes hear about about Pot farms in the mountains? All I can say is we have some really good chit up there.

>The fact that Rugburn works at
>the jail house doing cavity
>searches all makes sense now.
>
>
>Eel

Eel it is just making sense now?? lmao, wanna go for a hike?

Rug,

all the times you wanted to go coyote hunting last winter, did you really want to go coyote hunting? or did you want to go "coyote hunting" ?

I hear ya 'dryboot-----

Me and Rug had chatted about going camping/hiking to Wyo back in mid-June....

Not that there is anything wrong with that....

Just saying.....

Robb

yep, we all know which team u catch for..... i mean play for!

You silly boys can act as macho as you want, but I know you want to be a "member" of our club!!

I've got a big buck spotted.....anyone want to go scouting????

LOL.........

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

You boys might be interested in JB's horse training video...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Scratch that...Founder has bad luck with horses....lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Well boys and girls I want to say thanks for all the F up compliments. lol

This thread has been fun and a great way to get our minds of the every day rat race we face. I know it was at my expense and I am fine with that. No worries. Some of you guys kill me Like F-dude and his cartoon and some of the replies by justr-86 and wiz, eel, jb, snort etc etc. Stink you to,,,

One thing I do love on MM is the chance to meet new people. We do some ribbing but most of it is in fun,, unless your Hunt_Rez or Zigga. Aya to that guy is a dork !!!

I wish everyone the best of luck on you up coming year hunting !!!!

Geez , just when I think I really know a guy . I had no idea Rugburn . I will be a little more nervous on the hunting trips from now on , and I wont be falling for any secret spots you want to show me . LOL

Rugburn (that's gonna stick btw) are you trying to call an end to this thread? Lol your a good sport for taking it so well.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I’m sure it is! If anyone gets booted out of the house, it’s there for you. Of course I’m not sure I could even find it again.

Be honest....the "chubhouse" is what actually popped into your head....and your hand was obviously creeping. LOL
??? Overton was President and CEO of the Chubhouse. I was trying to support my friends whether I agreed with their secret handshakes or not. It appears it went ti.ts up, and they ran it into the ground.

??? Overton was President and CEO of the Chubhouse. I was trying to support my friends whether I agreed with their secret handshakes or not. It appears it went ti.ts up, and they ran it into the ground.
Where is Overton, anyone know?

Where is Overton, anyone know?
Weird.... Overton, Rug and probably more...dropped from the radar.

Coincidence?

Only clubmember still around is Fondler....

Something tells me the others may be at the bottom of an abandoned well near the club house putting lotion on their skin at Fondler's command.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom