Secondary Draw

BMosh

Anybody ever have any luck in the secondary draw? Had a few tags I was interested in so took a shot.

Thought I read somewhere results would be out by tomorrow..

I seem to have better luck on the second draw than I do on the main draw. I am hoping we see results in the next day or two but I am not that hopeful since I put in for the dream hunts.

I'm in for the secondary draw but have never had any luck in the past as a NR.

I also put in for better hunts that fit my schedule as I fortunately have drawn some other good hunts in other states this year. I already had a NR license that is required to enter the running man race in the NR OTC elk and deer tag race event that I lost. I also applied in the primary draw without any luck. Figured I would up my donation to ID conservation...

Good luck everyone!

Horniac

First year I applied in ID, I scored a unit 40 late deer tag... I've been donating to ID every draw since 😆

If memory serves, I’ve drawn 3 Idaho tags since 2003 and two of those were in the second draw. There’s a chance! Not always a good chance, but a chance nonetheless. Good luck everyone.

Mathematically a donation with odds just above SuperHunt tags but someone has to draw em.

I’ve pulled one late 32 cow back when it was a high % first draw type tag. I’m about 1/60.

My DIL drew a late bull he 1st yr. She also drew same tag next yr in reg, then Moose yr after that. Only 3yrs she has applied so that’s the other side of all the “I’ve never drawn” stories.

One other friend drew a late buck.

I’d say our crew and friends are about 3:300 or about as expected.

Somebody got my unit 54 rifle elk tag and somebody else got my unit 23 deer tag. I figure if I'm not gonna get drawn anyway I might as well not get drawn for a decent tag. It worked.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom