Second tag for a wolf!?

B

bucklover

LAST EDITED ON May-06-11 AT 06:13AM (MST)[p]Here's an idea that might put the pressure on the wolf population. Buy one wolf tag, and if you fill it, the Game and Fish will give you another tag for free. Maybe, carry it a little further. If you kill a wolf, you are given a free tag of your species choice (wolf, deer, elk,) as long as you have purchased a first tag to begin with, and the area you choose is a general type hunt. Kill one wolf, kill one extra critter, and save many more! I know, the State wouldn't do it, but it would be a good incentive program.

LAST EDITED ON May-06-11 AT 06:46AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-06-11 AT 06:45?AM (MST)

i think the tag should be good for five at a time as you are more likely to run into a pack rather than a single.
people are getting way to jacked up over this hunt . the last one all of us didn't get hardly any of the things. the hunt is a good step in the right direction but it won't even keep up with their reproduction IMHO...........

I like your Idea. Make them like a steelhead tag. You can punch out one every time you get one. I think the season should open NOW!!
Ron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom