Season opener with my son!

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
Bears home opener...BEARS WIN!
7886img_3754.jpg

7039img_3759.jpg

6081img_3760.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

I was "there" on TV.........you two had a great day.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

I feel bad for my son...I've brain washed him early on to be a Bears fan....He's in for a loooong life of disappointment! :)

Traditional >>>------->

That is Awesome. I've been a Bears fan my whole life watching football. I am 34 now, my 6 year old son is also a Bears fan with me. Great post. Great pics.

Way too cool! Looks like you are having an awesome time!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

If he wasn't hooked before, he's definitely hooked now. He went to his first game last year here in AZ against the Cards but its just not the same as Soldier Field.
We go back the 2nd week in October vs the Giants then hopefully another late season game.

Traditional >>>------->

Man that is a damn shame when you take a perfectly good young man and turn him into a bears fan! LMAO! Good times Horse, I got to go to 2 Seahawk games last year with my two older sons. Nothing like a Sunday afternoon at Centurylink field and the 12th man. I'm thinking we could see your Bears in the playoffs this year barring the injury bug.

>Man that is a damn shame
>when you take a perfectly
>good young man and turn
>him into a bears fan!
>LMAO! Good times Horse, I
>got to go to 2
>Seahawk games last year with
>my two older sons. Nothing
>like a Sunday afternoon at
>Centurylink field and the 12th
>man. I'm thinking we could
>see your Bears in the
>playoffs this year barring the
>injury bug.

This isn't my first rodeo with the Bears...I'm not planning any playoff games just yet! :)
There really isn't anything like a day, or night in an outdoor NFL game!

Traditional >>>------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom