searching to replace Zeiss Classics

R

Runningwater

I had the misfortune of having a daypack stolen this fall with both my Zeiss 10x40 Classics and Zeiss tripler on board. I know there is a lot of good glass out there, but I was pretty partial to the Zeiss Classics and would like to replace them. I'm currently searching and watching on ebay, but thought I'd also put out the word here - of anyone has a pair of Zeiss 10x40 Classics (10x40 B, T*P) that they'd like to sell, I'd sure be interested. Same goes with the tripler - Thanks all!

Runningwater,

I have a pair of the Zeiss Classics 10x40's. Had them for 10 yrs and still love them. I paid about $1000 brand new back then. I don't believe I will sell them as I will pass them down to son when I am able to upgrade to the "new improved" glass. You can get the Conquest 10x40 for around $700 or the new FL's 10x40 for about $1500.

You know Cabela?s had the last remaining 10X40 Classics for a great price, I'm sure they sold out. You might try calling them (Cabela?s) and see if they have a returned pair, or maybe one pair left that got misplaced at a regional store..

Yeah, I called a friend a day or two ago to put some feelers out to see if they have those still occassionly being returned and ending up in the bargain cave. Hopefully something might turn up there, although it's been a year or two since they carried them, and most people that own them seem to like them, so they might be pretty few and far between.

Thanks,
Dan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom