SD Pheasnt Hunting

H

hansen678

Pheasants hunting is better than ever in South Dakota, hows it looking in other states???

It doesnt start till this weekend in Nevada but i can tell you now its not going to be that great, but then again it never has been any good. South Dakota would be a dream trip. Is there very much public land to hunt up there or do you need a guide? Im thinking about splugging this year and heading up there. My brittany loves them pheasant.

I don't know I got one yesterday( I'm pretty sure you remember but I can't seem to remember how many you got. Oh wait that's right you have torn rotator cuff so I'll give ya some slack, but yeah for all the other states South Dakota is a REALLY good place to hunt pheasents if there is any way for you to get here and hunt I would it is the thrill of a lifetime.

NO YOU ARE NOT YOU ARE AT SCHOOL QUIT MAKING ME SOUND LIKE I'M SO SICK!!!! NOW BACK TO HUNTING!!!

All right anyway what is the biggest pheasent tail feather anyone has.(length in inches)

Our pheasants in Utah are pretty sophisticated ya know all equipped with radar and such. They are not like those retarded SD birds. I hear they have surveillance cameras set up, not to mention after burners and web feet. The little suckers can walk on water. Oh I almost forgot they have a new cover sent it smells like skunk. Bout drove my dog nuts.
After yesterday most of them are hanging out in the Pheasant garage. They are safe till next year.
Imagine this I went out yesterday. 1 caught me on surveillance 4 blocks in advance. Then the dog caught one with out radar turned on but it was in Stealth mode complete with after burners. By the time the bird came up I did manage to get the safety off but he was gone in a flash. So I fired a couple shots in the air for the dog?s sake.

Seen a few better then years past. Keep this to yourself I missed.
I am not sure when I can come up but I will. One thing will you be doing the cooking or should I plan on bringing my own food? Thanks for the invite.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom