SD card readers for trail Camera?

Any lap top computer will work 10 times better that the readers that are out there. You just can't see any detail on a 3" screen

I have a laptop just trying to decide if I want to bring it. I am not sure their are going to be any current bushes where I am going.

If you have a smart phone, use a micro SD card in your trail cams with the SD adapter. Faster read speeds than a card reader, and micro sd cards dont cost anymore that regular SD cards.

Z That is a great idea with the micro sd. I usually just take a small digital camera and use it to view the pics/zoom on pics from the card.

Good digital camera is the fast and best way to look IMO.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I use a digital camera too. Some trail camera formats don't work in my digital camera, so you might want to check that out first.

Grizzly

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-11 AT 08:02AM (MST)[p]I have a moultrie reader dont use it to much anymore. I have two cards for each camera and just change them out. I use my small digital camera to look at the pictures in the field and then down load them to my laptop. Clear them and do it over again. Only use my viewer when I dont have my camera or someone else with no camera is checking the trail cameras.Hope this helps you ?
John

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom