SD Biologist Fired for Reporting on time

He didn't do anything wrong. I'm sure he will win the lawsuit at least i hope he does..

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator i know you hunt in SD, have you hunted in the hills?

The deer and elk tags have been cut in half since 2005 and there was a wolf killed recently near custer with reports of wolves being seen near deerfield.

70 lion tags is a start.

So?

If a Guy wants Fired these days?

All you gotta do is shoot a Lion?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

That should be a slam dunk for him if he didn't violate the 24 hour rule they mentioned and it appears he didn't. The Black Hills has so many lions that one male that was tagged as a kitten down by Wind Cave National Park moved all the way over to the BigHorn Mountains in Wyoming to establish his own territory and was killed two years after tagging.

Why does the F&G seem so alarmed that a few extra lions got killed? They act like its so horrific, but the same thing happened last year! Killing 2 or 3 lions more than the quota is a regular occurrence with the 24 hr reporting rule...so if they want 70 lions killed why not set the quota at 68?

They are obviously reacting to the antis and not biological science when s**t like this goes down. There are obviously way too many lions out there when they can take that number without even running them with dogs! To raise all that fuss over 2 or 3 extra being taken is ridiculous!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-12 AT 10:08PM (MST)[p]Seems like it is not only CA. that has it's lion lovers who will raise a stink over next to nothing. So they go over the limit by several lions. All they have to do is shorten the take for next year by that number of lions that was over the quota.

Lets face it, those lion foundation people will raise a stink every chance they get for they really want full protection and no hunting of lions PERIOD!!!

RELH

We have hunted there some,But we like farther up north up in Harding and Perkins.
My nephew was able to get elk in Black hills.
They took a lion last year.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom