scouting 13a

Long Time Member
Overton is off to the strip to pick out a buck.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

But still won't answer an E-mail?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I fear for the sheep in that unit.

I hope to God Plickerton has supervision.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

He'll be Hunting near the KALI KONDORS!

Make Sure He's Shootin the KALI Approved Bullets!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Just a Reminder of what He's lookin for:

955basinbuck.jpg

If He see's Mr BIG is He gonna Open season early?

They're down there stealing indian artifacts.....they don't have a tag to scout for....

1283eagle_government.jpg

So?

Once a Guy Finally Pulls a Tag they don't talk to anybody anymore?

>So?
>
>Once a Guy Finally Pulls a
>Tag they don't talk to
>anybody anymore?

ElkASS, Plickerton is busy with them sheep.

Break out that camp beeeotch apron you'll need
It next year. If the dinner ain't hot and the beer ain't
Cold your ass is grass!!'

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

MUTANT BASTAGES!:D

That is strange because when I visited with your wife yesterday she told me a different story.....LOL

For your sake, I DO HOPE that you draw that Deer tag on the strip.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Just in!

They spent the last 2 nights with Flashlights & Headlights scratching around & made a few good Finds!

They're just like the State of Utah though!

Promising not to move or Disturb anything!:D

7738artifacts.jpg

So?

There any PISSCUTTERS being Spotted?

Sorry Red! Yeah I feel pretty bummed I only drew 12b west late! I guess I could turn it back in and see if I can get my points back! :)

>
>Fishy you promised me 13 b
:mad: extremely disappointed!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom