Scoring Contest Thru #24

npaden

Okay, the results are updated through contest #24. As always these are subject to review and if anyone sees any errors I will get it corrected. I post the results for each contest at the very end of the contest so you can always go back and check each one individually as well.

Now for the results.....

MM_Score_Contest_2011_24_Page_1.sized.jpg

MM_Score_Contest_2011_24_Page_2.sized.jpg

Here are the full sized files if you can't see the tiny print on these.

http://padens.com/v-web/gallery/mmcontest/MM_Score_Contest_2011_24_Page_1?full=1

http://padens.com/v-web/gallery/mmcontest/MM_Score_Contest_2011_24_Page_2?full=1

Downhill has jumped back into first place this week and is looking to be in pretty good shape for now with one more good number that can be replaced if he blows up on a future contest.

theox used up one of his hall passes this week so he's running low with just one more decent number that he can replace.

mlycrzy and msy were the big movers this week jumping from #12 to #5 and from #21 to #9.

cmbulldog dropped out of the top 10 from #10 down to #18.

Here's a link to the results if you want to see them full sized. It's getting close to where I'm going to have to start doing something different to post the results, maybe embed a thumbnail that you have to click on to view or something.

Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions and be sure to thank Curtis for putting on the contest.

10 Contests down and only 5 to go!

Good Luck! Nathan

A couple other stats from this week.

This week had the fewest new entrants of any of the contests with only 3 folks guessing for the first time with this contest and bringing the total number of people who have guessed in at least one contest up to 334 different people.

51 people have entered every contest, another 36 have entered all but 1 contest and 19 have missed entering 2 of the contests.

downhill is #1 if you include all guesses and don't throw out any as well, with an average of only 5.075" off on all the contests combined. Trix4me is #2 using that method with an average of 5.569", but he missed one contest.

I thought there would be someone with only 4 or 5 contests that had a great average, but the only people better than those 2 have entered 2 contests or less so they really can't count.

Okay, back to work now!

I'm not sure how but I keep Hangin at the bottom of the list. This sure is fun. I still think my last week's score is off on the stats (not that it really matters) I'm still holding out for the weekly reward!

>I'm not sure how but I
>keep Hangin at the bottom
>of the list. This sure
>is fun. I still think
>my last week's score is
>off on the stats (not
>that it really matters) I'm
>still holding out for the
>weekly reward!

I fixed your week 23 numbers. They are showing 18.75 now instead of 37.50 like it showed last week when I had you in there twice. Did I mess something else up?

When this whole thing is done and over with and I take 1st place...I think I'll give the grand prize to BearCat's friend ;-)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

i went back and scored my buck from last fall and i think he is the new world record. just to make sure i had my good friends slcmuley,cobra55 and luckytag double check for me and they agree i am the new world record holder.if anybody wants my autograph i will be signing stuff for $5 bucks a throw.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom