score contests

M

monarchtaxidermy

I know it has been a while, just wanted to post and let you know I will put one up soon. We have had a serious illness with my newborn and almost lost him a few weeks ago. Hunting was the last thing on my mind. He is recovering now and doing well. I will run a new contest this week. Thanks.
Curtis Wilson

Glad to hear he is doing better, your little guy comes first! Keep us updated on him. I look forward to the next score contest.

Curtis, glad to hear that your son is doing well.

Family always comes first.

I received the package that you sent.

Thanks Again, NMBIGHORN

Hope the little one is doing well!

Was kinda wondering what happened?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

Family ALWAYS comes first, Glad the baby is doing better.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

B Bob, Little guy ended up getting RSV and also what the doctors believed to be Meningitis at the same time. Starting to get Swelling all around his Spinal Cord and a little in the brain area. Doctors told us to prepare for the worst. Said Death or serious implications will likely result from the swelling in the days coming. RSV shut down his lungs and we watched as the little guy fought for life. It was looking scary. He went from 10 pounds to just above 5 pounds in a 4 Day period. We had some friends and family offer some blessings and did some serious praying and talking to God. Friday morning of last week while at the hospital, they ran some more spinal column test, and could not believe what results were showing. All Signs of Meningitis or any swelling had vanished and nothing showing that any illness had ever been there was gone! Usually not one to share these types of things because of others peoples personal beliefs, but this was one one I have been sharing. Good lord blessed our young one and he is now almost back to 10 pounds an watching hunting videos with the old man! I have many friends who are MM members who prayed for Grady and would like to tell them thanks for everything and I appreciate all the prayers sent on our behalf.
Curtis Wilson

Good to hear things turned around!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

My youngest had RSV alone and it was a SERIOUS sitiuation.

Docs told us he would have lasting lung problems but to this day (he is 5 now and had it at 2 months) he shows no signs of lung defect.

Glad to hear your little guy is in full recovery and ALL here understand you taking family first.

Bill

Glad everything is OK Curtis!

Dang Rights that's scary!

Hope the little Guy is doing well!

Jr had had that RSV nearly 20 years ago & I still remember having him in a little tent and machine that done the breathing treatments!

Glad to hear he is OK!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom