Scopes & Tripods

B

Bullet (Guest)

Hi All,

Ok, its time to tap the knowledge base.

I am interested in finding the best deal on a Swarovski ATS HD 65mm Spotting scope. Anybody know who has the best deals.

Also I will need a very light but sturdy tripod for backpacking.
Any advice on which brand I should look at.

I remember seeing a great post on backpacking type tripods, but don't know how to search the site for those particular posts.

I read the post approx. 1 year ago.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

Bullet, out

Bullet,
I have a Swarovski ATS 65 spotting scope for sale. It is lightly used. As far as tripods, the outdoorsmens.com has a lightweight qulaity tripod, but they are pretty proud of it. I've used a Slik U6000 in the past. It's fairly lightweight, holds up good and priced around $50. Let me know if you want to know about the scope.
[email protected]

I would take one of these guys up on the used spotter and get a Jim White tripod adapter and head. I dont know if Brian sells them here so if not go to www.coueswhitetail.com and look them over. I just got the head and the bino adapter and used them in Mexico. Its the best head and adapter I have used. I use a Velbon EFL tripod that has worked real well for me with heavier bino's but the slik U2000 is a good inexpensive one...... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom