Scope Question

I

INTD8ER

I just purchased a Remington 700 SPS 270 WSM. I am lokking for a good scope in the $500 range. Looking at the Zeiss Conquest
3 x 9 x 42 or Leupold VLX III. Any advise or experiences would be a great help.
Thanks

I have a Zeiss Conquest on a Rem 700 XCR .270 Winchester. It is the 3.5-10x44. It picks up light very well and is extremly clear. I believe the 44mm objective is the largest you can get (outside of the VLX configuration)without needing higer rings.

I've a VX-III. Excellant scope. I don't think you could go wrong with either. If you can find a couple to compare side by side...

I have 3 Bausch & Lomb now Bushenll Elite 4200s and I love them I also have a Vari X III and its a nice scope but hands down the Bausch-Bush. I was Pig hunting the other day in the snow and the great thing about the 4200 is the Rain Guard. I had alot of moisture on my scope and I could have still shot a Pig but I didn't.

Slide

I just bought a Zeiss conquest 3-9 and am very happy with it. it is extremely clear and bright. it is hard to tell a difference between that and leupold vx-III's that i have. I highly recommend the conquest line

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom