scope for my sons 243

HNTNFSH

I bought my son a savage 243 111 package it has a cheap scope on it and would like put a decent scope on that won't break the bank and also last a while. Any ideas I just want something reliable. And maybe under 200.00 dollars

Redfield or the Leupold Rifleman. Tough to beat the warranty.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Might take a look at the Weaver Classic series they have a 2-10 that can be had for under 200.00. They have pretty good jap glass also.

Richard

I have one of the new Redfield (made by Leupold) scopes and it is pretty good for the money. However, if you can swing it, the difference between it and the VX2 suggested above for $269 is pretty dramatic in low light conditions. Also, a scope I would consider is the Bushnell 4200 that several places have on clearance right now (Cabelas has for around $200 and I think there is a mail-in offer for a rainsuit or something with it). I do not own one, and have only looked through them. However, my father in law has a couple of the 3200s and says they are excellent for the money. The 4200 should be a bit better.

the VXII is on sale now from Cabelas for the next 4 days for $239.99! I bet someone out there would give you one of their coupons if you buy something over so much you get so much off. If I were in the states I would dig up one for you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom