Science Collapse Disorder

I think you are going to see far more restrictions placed on the use of insecticides in farming. Not just for the bee population, but other things that have come up.
The universty of Davis has just released a report that certain insectides being used near urban areas may be the cause of autism(sp)in children. According to their report there is a 60% increase in the children developing autism when subjected to certain insecticides being used on crops in the area as compared to areas where the children are not subjected to those insecticides.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-14 AT 12:08PM (MST)[p]RELH,

As long as it is science based I won't have problem with it. When it gets mixed with emotion and agenda's we both know what happens.

That is a big problem in this state. Too many idiots that go on emotion instead of facts.

RELH

Fred,

I think we have an overall honeybee
issue, but I don't think it can be
directly linked to pesticides.

Though, I think we should consider that.

Seems to me, honeybees were doing quite well
back when DDT was legal.

Now it's not, and they're not, and
skitters big enough to stand flat
footed and breed a turkey, are
here to stay.

I'll stop, Lar

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-14
>AT 12:08?PM (MST)

>
>RELH,
>
>As long as it is science
>based I won't have problem
>with it. When it
>gets mixed with emotion and
>agenda's we both know what
>happens.

perfectly said!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Rodenticide such as Decon

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-14 AT 08:57PM (MST)[p]The tree huggers announced they are making it (Decon) go bye bye. I bought 35 lbs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom