Scary Peeper Creeper

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
Home Depot... "MAY" have already removed this from Sales.

Not Permitted for elkassassin to use on triple K or Homer to use on neighbors with indoor Grows.

http://www.today.com/video/scary-pe...tion-spurs-outrage-at-home-depot-774758467617

Report: "Home Depot has gotten an earful for their Halloween decoration depicting a man peering into a window, with some customers saying it "glorifies voyeurism." The home improvement store admitted the Scary Peeper Creeper doesn't align with their core values - but the item is still available online".

The Link'ed video shows it. I want at least one to suction cup on the outside of my Daughters window. "THAT" will teach her to close the shades...!!!! :)

Jagerdad :)

Some folks appear to look for things to get their panties all in a wad.

Geesh, Id like to get marketing rights for a thing like that with elkassss' likeness on it. Probably enough to scare liberals back into their womb.

Its hilarious! would be awesome to sneak outside and set this up against my daughters bedroom window before she went to bed!! :D
I'd pay for it later when she got me back some how but would be funny!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I wouldn't dare do that to Littlebuck, I could see it now, after emptying her pistol into the dummy,and threw the window. AND being pissed at waisting a clip of critical defense rounds. Then it would turn into just being pissed at me... And thats NOT a good thing (said from experience)

>Hahahahaha But it's perfectly ok for
>Roy. He uses binoculars though.
>

Hey JENN?

You Got Any HOT Pic's of the Gal Roy was Peeping on?

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom