Saw This Bull Moose

Today as in when? Video says it was uploaded on October 11, 2012.

I think its great that you get out and video wildlife, but what is your goal?

It appears from the way you keep posting and bumping these videos and the words you use in the video titles (HUGE BULL, HUGE HERD, STATE RECORD) that you just want more views.

If you want more views, stop making sh!tty videos. Like I said before, get yourself a tripod, leave the zoom button alone, and get out of your vehicle. Try editing your videos, not the way you did with your trail camera pictures, the constant moving in and out of every single picture is almost as obnoxious as your regular videos.

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

Yeah my videos aren't great really. Most pretty much suck except a few, but I've been seeing some decent, healthy amimals. Usually when I see the animals I hurry and pull my camera out and start filming before they run away. In other cases when they don't run away I'm too shaky and I get too excited filming. I'm looking into buying a HD pro video camera and a pro tripod so I can make professional videos. Sorry about the lack in quality guys. I just like to contribute and share what I see on here.

Josh

don't make excuses or apologize to these d*ckheads. if they have a problem with your videos, thats just it. its their problem. i say keep posting them if you want to. i guess everyone who is b*tching and moaning is a pro, right guys?

Not a pro. Not even close. He asked us to tell him what we thought of his vids.

Its one thing if he posts videos for us to see. Its another when he reposts and bumps the same videos he has already posted saying "today" when it was a month and a half ago and specifically uses certain words to attract views when they don't apply to his videos.

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom