Saving lives? Or just stupid...

Just stupid. He put himself in harms way by placing himself between the rock he pushed over and the rock he was sitting on. That was asinine. He had no way of knowing which direction that rock would fall.

Boys will be boys, no matter the age. On the other hand a felony conviction? Hardly. We should reserve that designation for real criminals, like people who run red lights.

Eel

If that took place in a National Park, you can bet the National Park service will go after them to make an example of them to others. As far as the NPS is concerned, toppling that rock is like shooting one of their precious wolfs and they will want blood drawn in a felony conviction, not a misdemeanor charge.

RELH

Well, indian thug graffitti is now federally protected so maybe time will be their judge if these clowns had some youth to supervise they could of stuck to playing molester
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

State Park and they should have their nuts slammed in a vice! Anyone who believes their "saving a life" story is a bigger moron than they are!

I am a retired Ranger, and in 36 years I saw my share of idiots and stupids.I watched a video interview with a news reporter where after the fact the idiot had the gall to straight face try and justify his actions in "trying to protect the public from potential harm"...what a tool.

>I am a retired Ranger, and
>in 36 years I saw
>my share of idiots and
>stupids.I watched a video interview
>with a news reporter where
>after the fact the idiot
>had the gall to straight
>face try and justify his
>actions in "trying to protect
>the public from potential harm"...what
>a tool.

Hall is still doing it on his Facebook page. Anyone who buys into their BS that it was "to save lives" and not horse-play with teenagers is a complete idiot! The even funnier part, which I hadn't heard until last night, is Taylor (the one who actually pushed the rock over) apparently has a lawsuit in the works from an automobile accident where he's claiming to be disabled. Seems to me he just flushed that down the toilet with the video evidence he just provided the defense.

More that just stupid. No only Stupid, But nothing less than vandalism, And outright lying after the fact, once they were caught. The cheering in the video and the fact they posted it say's it all. My guess would be that the "Saftey Story" wasnt even made up untill long after the act of vandalism, and after they,the vandels, had started feeling the heat. Loosers ought to suffer for their stupidity.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom