Save the Redwood Trees Protest......

kilowatt

Copies of this photo of three dozen or more nude protesters hugging the roadside redwoods of Richardson Grove have been widely distributed.

2605richgrove.jpg

I'm sure that Eelgrass is in there somewhere protesting along with the other nudies to save the Redwood Trees.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Eldorado, from what I hear, you aren't giving yourself enough credit, and should be saying "That LITTLE wood could arouse so many"!

- me personally, if they wanna strap themselves to a tree, I'm just gonna bring a little more gas for the fire!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

California...the land of fruits and nuts...I have to go back there to visit friends and relatives this Labor Day weekend....Kilo will you post bail if I get in trouble with the natives??

Would I be in Trouble if I put a longer Bar on my Stihl and made a trip to Kali?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

All the State wants to do is remove a few trees to widen the highway through that section. If those scuz balls knew how many people have died right there over the years maybe they would know how stupid they look.

There are dozens of City, County, State and, National Parks in that area with old growth redwwods.

Don't get me started or I'll get out my favorite bumper sticker:

"THE ONLY GOOD TREE IS A STUMP"

Eel

Can You still get away with a Bumper Sticker like that in KALI?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-11 AT 06:50PM (MST)[p]Bbop, bring your saw and we'll find out!:)

I gotta look at their Obama stickers. They can look at mine.

Eel

Bobcat, you gotta STIHL? Why dont you get yourself a man's saw? You know those Huskeys eat STIHLS for breakfast.

Thanks

Brownie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom