savage blowups

muzz

Long Time Member
What model or models were the ones that blew up?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Did you TAMP the Powder & Blow the Barrel?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

SAVAGES are JUNK!

(((OK,RAZZIN THE SAVAGE OWNERS!:D)))

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I don't own a savage. im wondering what models were blowing up.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

All of them are blowing up!
Some guys just look in their closet and the darn things have self-destructed!

Sorry muzz, I really don't know. I was just trying to keep my post count up on MM. I'm lagging behind in the race to 10,000,000 posts. (I think there's a prize)

Zeke

They were chambered in 300 UltraMag..I don't know if the guy ever stated what model they were.

Here you go muzz!

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/21191.html#.Uzw-fU1OV9A

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/21484.html#.Uzw-sU1OV9A

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom