San Juan Elk Raffle

He is to busy telling people that pyrodex pellets suck but yet i can shoot better than his bh209 load

He is to busy telling people that pyrodex pellets suck but yet i can shoot better than his bh209 load
Dudes posted here for 15 years and not one hunting pic of his own. I don’t think he actually hunts. He did go with stinkystomper one time as an observer...

You're Being Bull Headed nfh!:D

Make the Switch/Change!

Or Load that Gun of Yours Up with 4 Pellets & We'll See How many Times You Can Load it Before You've Got Such a CRUD Ring in the Barrel You Can't Reload it!

You Won't Need 4 Pellets/200 Grains of BH 209!

I've Shot 4 Pellets per Load of the Powder You're So Proud of!

You Loaded that Much BH 209 up & Touched it Off You'd Be Looking for a New Gun in One Shot!

Just Sayin nfh:

There's Better Out There!

Try it for Yourself!

I have always wondered if bessy actually hunts - that is the $64 question and the great mystery of Monster Muleys!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dude can rant and troll with the best of them on any hunting related topic, but for some reason his name is never called for an actual hunting tag. Pretty crazy!!

Keep Rubbin it!:D

I have always wondered if bessy actually hunts - that is the $64 question and the great mystery of Monster Muleys!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dude can rant and troll with the best of them on any hunting related topic, but for some reason his name is never called for an actual hunting tag. Pretty crazy!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom