same buck? or 2 different ones?

nochawk

3594mdgc0012.jpg

7091mdgc0024.jpg

The second one is darker, just like the one I got last year, but It could be the flash or maybe just darker from the dew and mist. also more curve to the antlers and darker hocks.
just wanted to get an opinion. they are both on my hit list.

I could be all wet but it looks like 2 different bucks to me.
The second one apprears to have longer G3's which makes for a bigger fork off the main beams.
At first glance I would have said the same buck but now I think it's 2 different bucks.
Good luck.
Zeke

>I could be all wet but
>it looks like 2 different
>bucks to me.
>The second one apprears to have
>longer G3's which makes for
>a bigger fork off the
>main beams.
>At first glance I would have
>said the same buck but
>now I think it's 2
>different bucks.
>Good luck.
>Zeke

I agree, two different bucks. compare tine length and curve(height) of beams coming off the head.
Hope to see some closer pics :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Looks like the same buck to me. If it's not, they are twins. 2nd pic he's farther away than the first, which would account for the color difference due to shadows. I really don't see any difference in the antlers.

You have to work with what you have available. if the biggest buck in the county reached 128 4/8 then when you have 2 bucks that may reach 105-110 you have a good deer for that area. this area is all piney woods, the deer live on green briars and china berry. red clay soil has no nutrition and iron ore is not a good mineral for growing much racks.

>You have to work with what
>you have available. if the
>biggest buck in the county
>reached 128 4/8 then when
>you have 2 bucks that
>may reach 105-110 you have
>a good deer for that
>area. this area is all
>piney woods, the deer live
>on green briars and china
>berry. red clay soil has
>no nutrition and iron ore
>is not a good mineral
>for growing much racks.

come on, we all know shooting whitetails like they do on TV is easy and every piece of property grows 200" bucks like rats!!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom