Salmon Fishing while being film.

kilowatt

This video is NOT ME, but a friend was fishing with his brother and the brother sent the film clip to the dad's daughter and she put it online. Can't trust anyone anymore......LOL Nice fish he caught at the end, enjoy.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

A Club to the Head Huh?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Well Bess - you saw that thing quit flopping right?? You only whack the ones you want to keep - kills them quick, they don't have much of a brain.

A fish like that flopping around in your boat can wreak some havoc!

Man - brings back some good memories! 10 years ago to the DAY - I had the greatest fishing day of my life - in Alaska. We went on a fly out from King Salmon, AK to the King Salmon River, just down from Mother Goose Lake. Literally landed on the salmon - got out and fished. We were there for 6 or so hours - for 4 hours straight someone in our party had a "fish on" at all times. One right after another and nothing less than 10 lbs!! We caught Kings at first, then that run kind of petered out and we hit the Dog (or Chum) salmon run after that - seriously awesome fishing!! I would go back in a heartbeat!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Whoever that is, is one heck of a fisherman. See how he keeps the rod tip up? He keeps the line tight, doesn't get too excited, worked that fish right into the net. I bet he's done that a lot! The Captain loves experienced fishermen like that.

Thanks for posting, Kilowatt

I'm ready to head to Alaska with you Roy!

Eel

He must of had the Salmon Winded before they started Filming?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom