SAINTS HAMMERED BY NFL!!

Roy

WOW!! Maybe they should call Hendrick Motorsports!

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Good for the NFL! Can't let this kind of crap happen....

2a0fcsk.gif

Those dirty bass turds! Remember the ankle injury hit they put on Favre a couple years ago, I guess someone got a big payday out of that one.

Dont you realize that the defense has it as a goal to put out the other teams offensive stars on every play of every game?

I think you guys are well, unwilling to deal with what the league is and what the game is.

You can put guys out with legal hits, it's just a part of the game. They don't want to put guys out with illegal hits as they would always be fined more than any bounty.

The saints weren't cheating. This penalty is way over what was needed. Fine them, yes, for not following instructions. Kicking off the head coach for a year is strange to me.

They person ('s) in the league who should get a rest is the official or couple of officials who called the intentional grounding in the super bowl.

A penalty that has never been and will probably never be called again in the league.

They should get a year off, not the aints head guy.

Seriously?...........Do you guys live in Gumbyland? If you believe that this isn't common practice in the ENTIRE league, you must.

This chit starts in college....except in Texas, where it starts in POP WARNER.

Hide and watch how this story unfolds.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-12 AT 10:43PM (MST)[p]

An analogy:

I work in a hospital- there is an inherent risk that I may get sick being around all the sick people. I willing take that chance.
But if some of the patients got together, and decided they would pay bonuses for those that could give me what they had, I'd be pissed!

In some of your eyes, this seems to be nothing more than a game for your viewing/betting pleasure, but it's these guys livelyhood. The right kind of injury and their career is over.

It's one thing to key on playmakers. Its another to pay a guy a bonus if he's carted off the field.

Its called sportsmanship(you may have heard of it)- play the game, play it hard, but play it fair!

Just my 2cents.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Good anaolgy Tageater. I guess you are going to stay away from the AIDs ward fer a day or two now I guess!

Not to get off topic- but AIDS is weak-ass-##### (in Contagousness) compared to some of the stuff that we are exposed to-

Back on topic: if I was the Commish, I'd not have banned the coach for a year, I would have taken a page out of the NCAA, and given them a 2 year post season ban, (plus draft picks) Hit them where it hurts, and SET the standard for any other team that thinks they might wanna take the chance with it on a team level.

I understand that you can't police things on a personal level, but players have a way of policing dirty players themselves, right?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

The whole bounty thing is way over rated. In a game, you simply cannot hit any harder with or without a bounty in place.

If its a cheap shot then you risk penalizing the entire team and being ejected or costing you the game. That is a whole other thing. And, as someone else posted, this is league wide practice.

Payton got hammered for lying to the commish about it when asked about it previously.

Cheaters cheater punkin eaters they still won the Superbowl that year, Everyone knew that the Vikings was the better team,If they don't do a illegal hit on Farve the Vikes would of won. The penalty wasn't enough IMO. The reason is now that it is out about those bounty bonus, THE Commish don't want the teams that they did it too, to come back and do the same to them.(can you see Denver driving for the winning touchdown to go to the superbowl and Peyton getting 2 illeagal hits on him) Hollyweird can't write this good.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom