sageadvise, do you know this guy?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Whoever he is, he's good. He falls this tree right next to his truck! Just another day at the office.

Eel

Is it possible to be good and not smart? I think so cause this dude just proved it.

who farted?

Actually the whole lot proved it. lol Truck parked right where its going to fall. The homeowner was probably sitting in the house watching it about to fall on her roof. ect

Defiantly high risk for damage!

who farted?

Hi Steve! I seen the guy around but i don't know him. I seen this awhile back and also thought that he did a good job. There are half a dozen logger guys that i know pretty good that cut down big trees on the side. They all are good at what they do and work similar to this guy. It's amazing what these guys can do with just wedges and at most or worst case, putting in a jack.

My younger Brother worked for Davey Tree for over twenty years working himself up from a grunt to being lead-man over two crews on the private side. They do a tree all different and definitely more safer with all kinds of ropes in the tree and such.

Two different ways to get a tree down. I would not have taken that job, too iffy for my skill level. I also would have parked my rig a good bit away...just in case!!lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I've cut em that Big!

Notice it took a Stihl?

BigStick wouldn't be Impressed!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

RE: sageadvice, do you know this guy?

Thanks Joey, I was just wondering if you knew him.

He either is, or was, a professional timber faller at one time. I can tell just from watching. There was actually no risk involved. From experience, he knew he could put that tree where it fell. If you do it right there is no other choice. There was no wind.

The only thing he didn't know when he started was if the trunk had rot. If there is rot in the middle it gets a little dicey. As soon as he saw good clean chips all the way through he knew he was home safe.

Eel

RE: sageadvice, do you know this guy?

The wider the hinge, the better the drop. Nevertheless, that's more than enough wood to pucker me up when sawing near someone else's home! The homeowner will be staring at that stump for the rest of his life?

That ol' boy has done that once or twice.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom