sageadvice

hornkiller

Long Time Member
Just picked up a couple old fishing items.
Wondering if you ever seen this before? Value?

9586004.jpg

2983003.jpg

hornkiller.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-11 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]Is that cool or what?!?!

Nice find, love the box top. I have a box half full of old wood line spools that i picked up here and there. Most of the best ones have cool looking labels on them and some have the braided line. I don't have a full boxed set like yours, mainly because my main interest has been toward the old bass plugs.

They are not all that rare, even still, but there may be some like yours in great condition, that could bring good money from the right guy. There was a guy buying all he could get his hands on from Joesoldlures.com (something like that) he was paying top dollat, i think to buy up an example of every brand made.

It's a shame when old stuff like that gets thrown out. Again, Nice find!!

edit; Value, i've never sold any of the semi-precious fishing junk i've accumulated but i do keep an eye on the stuff. Maybe 20-$30. on e-bay, i'd say it's worth that anyway.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sweet i just got an old reel the line some hooks and a parts booklet for the old man for xmas. Best part about it got it all for $30!

Thanks for the reply.

hornkiller.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-11 AT 07:43PM (MST)[p]20 years ago I inherited my Great Grandfathers tackle box (I'm 55) maybe I'd better go take a look..........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom