Sageadvice called it!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-10 AT 07:39PM (MST)[p]When the oil leak first started Joey asked why don't they just get a plumber to stop the leak? Well guess what?

Thanks, Joey! I hope you're paid what you're worth!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...ery-plumber-design-the-new-bp-containment-cap

Berkeley prof: ?Mystery plumber? may have designed the new BP containment cap
By Brett Michael Dykes

When BP's newest spill-containment strategy in the Gulf yielded such encouraging initial results, many asked why the oil giant didn't hit on this solution earlier in the crisis.

The short answer is that the model of the well cap now in place didn't exist in the earlier stages of the spill saga. But what's more noteworthy than the timing issue is the likelihood that the device owes its origin to the same authority that any homeowner turns to in order to get a leak plugged: a professional plumber.

Wonder if that guy will ever Plumb again?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Not saying that i was the guy for the job but my old Boss was one. He always knew what to do and passed a lot of that on to me. Ol time plumbers know a bit more than Sh!t runs downhill, payday's are on Fri, and don't chew your fingernails. :)

The device used should be in stock, on each and every platform!! They can't cost that much in relation to the total investment.

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-10 AT 09:15PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-10 AT 09:12?PM (MST)

Whatever... our very own LESGO54's son was operating the ROV that put the final cap on!

Way cool in my book! Congrats to your son & you lesgo...

Hang in there Joey i'm sure there is a plunger of the month award waiting for you somewhere. christ....

Actually.... here is a test!

WHAT OTHER FAMOUS MM'ER MAKES MONEY FISHING FOR TURDS IN NEOLA??

HINT... HE OR SHE DRIVES A BELCHER

don't make assumptions... a few possible answers here

Slick

Good call Slick! LESGO's son placed the plumbing fixture over the leak. There ain't nothing the MM crew can't fix!

Slick, the obvious answer is BBop, but my guess is rutnbuck.:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom