Sage are you OK?

Yeah, good one though, no mistake about that. I posted this right after in the cali forum:

"WoWzeR!! Damn, it was rocking and a rolling big time around here for awhile there. lol

Registered 5.7 a few miles south-Southwest of here.

I been through some in the Bay Area and this one was right up there. Thought my Cabin might bust in two or something the like but she stuck together. Must admit, i was a bit scared there for awhile when the walls were going in and out and it feeling like boulders running underneath the place. Went outside and all the neighbors up and down the street were out too, talking and laughing, i believe everybody was relieved that it wasn't any worse than it was.

We just now had another aftershock. first the big one, then a good sized little aftershock, then now just a small tremmer...and again another tremmer just again."

She's settled down now. Thanks for asking!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

JUDAS NVB!

Thought you were Messin with sage again there for a minute!

Glad you're OK there sage!

Hopefully some pipes got Broke!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

What'd be Bad is if you had a Broken Pipe under your own House sage!

You know!

A Non-Payable Service Call!:D

Crawl Spaces SUCK!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

We didn't feel that one over here, but we had two the other day. a 4.0 and a 3.8. Just enough to get your attention, Glad you're OK Joey.

Eel

Seemed like lot of aftershocks! I'm not really a light sleeper, once i do get to sleep. but was woke up twice with the house a shaking. 5.7 under the right circumstances will about unnerve anybody and though i didn't call out for my Mommy, i was definitely concerned for the half a minute or so that my house looked to be made of cards. It was like i was on some ride at the Co. Fair!!

Bess, Broken Pipes eh? Yeah, was wondering about broken Propane lines around here and the possibility of a big fire. I don't run a scanner or such anymore and am no longer a volunteer fireman so didn't get the skinny on what damage was done. Also, I didn't hear any fire alarms or trucks running aroundso we must have gotten by.

I been real busy last month or so, work most everyday, lots of fixing up the Snow Bird's winter damaged pipes and making it so it won't happen again. Could use a dose of more work though. The list of work to get done is getting short! :)

Thanks for the Concern and best wishes fellas!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sure glad i live in Idaho.....no earthshakes, no tornadoes, nothing to hunt so i don't have to make tough decisions......

Hi Guys and Gals!

A little update on the Earthquake we had here. It was about a 5.7 and alot of aftershocks. I'd venture to guess that there was millions of dollars in total damage to the many custom homes around Lake Almanor of which i make my dollars as one of the local Service Plumbers.

Not so good for them but i've never been as busy as i am right now and the phone keeps ringing. As far as the plumbing work, it's mostly small stuff, under $300. but the sheetrock repair guys will have work for years.

Joey

Joey, glad you're picking up a little work. Over here on the coast there are two types of houses that don't have sheetrock damage. The ones that don't have sheetrock and the ones built in the past 3 months.:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom