Sad news from Kona

overton

Long Time Member
This morning when we ready to take JB to the airport Kilo could not find his car keys. After searching the house and the Korean bar we took the truck to the airport and dropped JB off and then grabbed a cup of coffee and met at the boat. Then Kilo received a text from JB saying "I found your keys in my carry on and I'll mail them to you". Kilo sent a return text saying #*%#$ *(^$ &*(^.
Do you think Kilo is being unreasonable? Hint, he is as mad as a mashed cat...

I certainly hope that Kilo sent that text to JB and not P_C. That was enough to make a sailor blush.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

jb just shoulda throwed the keys out the jet window then yall coulda went get them while on the boat wasting diesel

Why is Kilo being so selfish???? :) What a mess A taxi ride from San Fran to Santa Rosa may run you a few bucks:) A sweet loving, young man in SF may give you a ride if you need it!! Hopefully you flew out of Sac so that wont have to happen.

5071keychain.jpg

I wonder how JB explained this on on the key ring to TSA?? I bet he got some funny looks :)

Just because Kilo caught all the fish is no reason to steal his keys. JB, you're so childish! No wonder Kilo is pissed.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom