Sad deal.

Yes, sad. Unfortunately it seems that everything a human can fall off of has one on it taking their own picture.

I saw some stupid ass kid crawl out on the edge at glen canyon last time I was there. I went full on a-hole hollering at her and her friends.

She told me to mind my own business because she was a local.

Yes, sad. Unfortunately it seems that everything a human can fall off of has one on it taking their own picture.

I saw some stupid ass kid crawl out on the edge at glen canyon last time I was there. I went full on a-hole hollering at her and her friends.

Dang, such a sad thing.

As we get older we lose our hearing Bluehair. She told you to mind your own business because she's loco.

I guess the laws of gravity don't apply locally!? You did the right thing, I yelled at a kid myself running around at the top of a waterfall with exposed roots everywhere, I did it on instinct. Darwin moment, you're right

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom