Sad day for the UHP

Long Time Member
Lost a good friend and a good cop yesterday. Started with Aaron in this job from day one some 13 years ago. He leaves behind a wife and three children under the age of 7. Keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. It would seem that 2012 has not been a good year for LEO around here. :( God speed my friend.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=210...-search-and-rescue-operation&s_cid=featured-1

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how his wife feels right now. Three young kids and no father. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

My condolences 911 on the passing of your friend. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

RIP Officer Beesley.

Eldorado

12 years working Search and Rescue at the incident command level and on the mountain I was lucky enough to work with Trooper Beesley on a few rescues. He was a dedicated public servant that went the extra mile and the community will miss his service.

With time hopefully his family will find peace. God speed .

Man, that is a pizzer. Guy doing his thing to help others and an accident ends his life. Shouldn't be this way.

I was serious when I said that if there is anything that I could do for his family let me know. I know how hard it is growing up without a father, and I would truly like to help. Is there an account that I could make a donation to?

>I was serious when I said
>that if there is anything
>that I could do for
>his family let me know.
> I know how hard
>it is growing up without
>a father, and I would
>truly like to help.
>Is there an account that
>I could make a donation
to ?

I know they have an account set up for the family at America First credit union under Arron Beesley.
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and concern.

45, I can never find the words for these type of deals but want you to know I feel for you and hope time heals the pain for all who knew him. Stay strong bud!!

~Z~

Here is a picture taken of Aaron by one of the parties he rescued just minutes before tragedy struck.
7369aaron.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

He Died a hero, everytime we the public do something stupid it puts these guys at risk. Hopefully lessons learned.

Amazing pictures 1911. Its sad that it takes a tragic event to bring so many agencies together and for the public to show their support, but its still a humbling feeling to know that the support is there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom