S.H.A.R.K.

Sayin you might of Clipped a Big Wing Eel?:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

What a waste of time and money. Would be a lot cheaper to send one guy out with a couple of bullets...
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Incredible restraint by the hunter. I figured that most states had hunter harassment laws in place. They might not be able to catch the chute plane but they should have been able to arrest the morons yelling from the road. In Ne. they would have been cited for hunter harassment.

+1 Cornhusker

I would have had a hard time not grabbing on to him as he flew by, or "getting in his way" on accident of course.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-13 AT 11:40AM (MST)[p]I wish these kooks would come find out what Idahoans would do if they try this here. ShIOOTS (SHooting Idiots Out Of The Sky).

I hate ignorant F-ing people like that. They are the first one to ##### about all the goose crap at the beaches..Just take a video camera with you folks I always do...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I would like to exchange a few words with those laughing hyenas in the background. A bunch of "medicinal" marijuana freaks.

Oh man, the SHARK crew didn't care much for my comment on their clip. I was expecting something a little more clever from him.

Those guys need to go into grizzly country and hug a bear or two. I will vounteer to stand by with my ultra mag and make sure the "sharks" don't get away....

It actually surprised me to see this level of stupidity.. . . . . My blood pressure is still climbing.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I live fairly close to Woodstock. I know a guy who guides geese a little south of there. I've never heard of a club getting shut down by freaks like this. I'm also pretty sure Illinois has a hunter harassment law. So if the police were there, I can't believe the goofs on the street would have walked away free. I really don't believe this happened. I think it was probably staged and SHARK is putting it forth fraudulently to appease all those who donated to it to show that they've done something with the money they raised. After all, who's going to stand there and keep standing his decoys back up in the middle of something like that.

That was hunter harassment for sure. That hunter played it calm & cool makes the hunting community look respectful as we should be!! I don't know if I could of held my composure like he did especially with the cacklin dykes in the background!!!

Can you use lead ammo for them or do you still need to use "non-toxic" shot?

This kind of stuff will only get worse.

As my dad used to say "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt"!

I pray someone gets hurt!

Zeke

Thanks, you've answered my question. Cacklin' dykes are semi-migratory so "non-toxic' shot is required.

This whole thing still makes me sick!
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom