S.A.V.

Hardway

Very Active Member
Squirrel Assualt Vehicle......I been wanting to build one of these for a few years so when a guy I knew was getting rid of an old boat trailer I grabbed it. Had to shorten the tounge and weld in new cross beams. Also had to build the benches and put down the plywood.

All thats left is paint and wiring. But I'm gonna field test it before I paint.........

sav006.jpg

sav007.jpg

Also working on some custom rests made out of old scissor jacks.......
sav009.jpg

I'll get up some action pics soon but its looking like rain for a few days :-(

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nice Rig Hardway!! i love the elevation jack!

Must be nice to have enough squirrels around to justify a outfit like that. I learned my lesson on two different places...don't believe that you can't shoot them out & leave plenty for seed!! :)

Joey

>Is that thing legal in Kali?
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Cuz.....All good on private land....we dont have all the public you guys do. I've got 5-6 ranches I can hunt plus the home place....All together over 30k acres. Last week I ran over 100rds through my 222 in 2hrs. The hood of the truck was startin to suck.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>Hardway, would you consider renting that
>out for deer season? Let
>me know.
>
>Eel

If you take me to the "honey hole".

Cool!

Never put that much effort and planning into shooting squirrels (do enjoy though)......but gotta' hand it to you, that should work!!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Now thats a dedicated squirrel hunter! I like that it's rigged up so you can quickly escape a charge. Very cool!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom