Ryder Cup?

T

tageater

Any one wanna make a prediction?

I've got two of my own, 1st, US 15, Euro 13. 2nd prediction, if the US looses again, aint no one ever gonna give a rats azz.

I'm looking forward to some high drama on the golf course.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

I'd like to agree with your first prediction, but we'll see. Lots of inexperience on the U.S. side, but that might just be an advantage!

As far as your second prediction, I dunno about that. Everyone will keep waiting until the U.S. finally wins one again and then proclaim thier greatness cause we won once in 15 years.

Kind of like Utah fans when they have one good season...Ha, ha!

The rest of these people must be big fans of "dancing with the stars"...WTF?

You're right on the fact that we will still if they dont win this week.

*how do you leave monty, and darrin clark off your team? if we do win this week, i'm gonna say they threw the match!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

How 'bout anthony kim? thats was an ass kicking looks like on a golf course! 5 and 4...

and BOOOO....

over all the rookies done us proud! Some of the best greenside play ever seen. Really besides the fact that they let us win, the only thing i can think to say is WOW.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

An awesome few days tag!!!

I know the announcers said it about a thousand times but the golf was pretty much amazing on both sides. Awesome!

How 'bout Mahan on 17 yesterday??? I don't think I've ever heard anything so loud on a golf course!!! (We'll forget about him dumping it in the water off the tee on 18 too)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom