Ryan Nenaber?

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
I'm trying to get in touch with Ryan Nenaber. He paid for a "How to Hunt Coues Deer" book via PayPal, but hasn't replied to three emails I've sent over the last week to the email address he used with PP.

The mailing address he provided is in Fort Huachuca.

Anyone know if he's a member here?

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-18 AT 12:47PM (MST)[p]It looks like he was a Department of Physical Education instructor at West Point in a 2011 article. That email would have been [email protected].

You could also try the standard army address [email protected] (this is probably the most likely)

We need someone in the army to look up the contact for
Lt Col Ryan L. Nenaber

Almost any DoD employee has access to his Army POC info.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-18 AT 04:30PM (MST)[p]Thanks guys. I copied those two email addresses.

I did all sorts of online searches but couldn't come up with a AZ phone. It appears the Hotmail address he used belongs to his wife Leah.

Maybe when he doesn't get his book in a few weeks he'll try to contact me. LOL

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom