RYAN BLANEY & THE BLUE OVAL!!! YES SIR!!!

That race was bad ass! I thought he was going to tear up his car racing Chastain late , but he got er done!

I used to love Nascar back when his dad, Dave Blaney, was driving the #22 CAT. (Didn't Ward Burton drive the #22 CAT before Dave?)

Mark Martin and Sterling Marlin battles were great ... what's it been, 20 years since those guys were at it?

Roush Racing was awesome back then. I loved that team.

Ya!

He Gave His All!

He Got To Chastain!

He Bumped Chastain!

He Wanted The RACE WIN as Well As The Championship!

I've Always Like Ryan Blaney!

He's A Cool Cat & Isn't Arrogant Like Some Of Them!

Chastain Must Of Had A Watermelon Riding Shotgun With Him,They Had It Dialed In!

I'm With grizzly as Well!

I Miss The Older NASCAR Races & Drivers!

That race was bad ass! I thought he was going to tear up his car racing Chastain late , but he got er done!

I used to love Nascar back when his dad, Dave Blaney, was driving the #22 CAT. (Didn't Ward Burton drive the #22 CAT before Dave?)

Mark Martin and Sterling Marlin battles were great ... what's it been, 20 years since those guys were at it?

Roush Racing was awesome back then. I loved that team.

I'm with you. Plus listening to Ward Burton talk, is just fun.

I lost interest after Teresa Earnhardt destroyed DEI.

The few races I catch here and there, I like Chastain and Larson, they race old school.

NASCAR slowly died for me after Earnhartd. Then Jr. Then Gordon and Johnson. It's not the same. Then Toyota in a purely American sport. Just not the same. mtmuley

I’ve always wondered. Does any one actually like nascar? Or do guys just watch it and say they like it so they can sound more red neck then the next guy?

I think it’s the later personally. No way people can be that in to a 7 hour left hand turn

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom