RV shed questions

feddoc

Long Time Member
RV shed questions

I'm gonna get a shade, maybe barn for my RV.

It seeks like the metal buildings are run by one company, just different names.

If anyone has experience, good or bad, with a particular company I'd be interested in hearing about it.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

RE: RV shed questions

PM
sent

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Lol....I was going to say....?text Gator?

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-14-19 AT 06:25PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-14-19 AT 06:23?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON May-14-19 AT 06:21?PM (MST)

I've had two built by roper buildings, no major complaints, a few minor issues and resolved right away.
43454fd5bf5ae8a89425b9ceb96bafdd5a55c.jpeg

3501015dcdee1c479428dbd672648495057ce.jpeg

I'd be interested in hearing from gator as well. I'm plan on a 30'x40' shop and warehouse storage, maybe a little bigger. I probably won't be able to do it until next year though.

PM sent
Nice looking building, I don't use any wood in mine unless you put in a second floor. They are all steel, Columns, Beams, Purlins, side walls, roof, ect.

Check out www.Simplytoughmetalbuilding.com
Act Building.

I was going to build a cabin with all metal(Gambrel style with 2nd floor) BUT my son and DIL wants a log one. So we brought a log cabin kit. Hope to start it this spring up above Cedar City.

Any questions please free to call or text or PM.
Be happy to answer any question you might have even if it not a building we sell.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom