RV Dumping Station

G

godschurch

Although I have been through the Evanston, Mountain View and Fort Bridger area I have never noticed an RV dumping station.
Anyone out there know of one?
Thanks for your help.

Thats a good question . I have traveled through those areas a bunch myself , and I can't think of one right off the top of my head either . There has to be one in Evanston I would imagine .

There is one at the Bear River state park, right off of I-80. I think that it is exit 6. I could be wrong on that, but it is the last exit on the east side of town on the other side of the freeway from the Pilot truck stop.

I guess I should have told you that is in Evanston. You may have already known that : ) good luck to ya.

Make sure you go into the visitors center, by the dumping station and take a look at the big elk sheds and the full body elk mount. They're worth looking at.

Thanks guys,
Now that you mention it I remember seeing that off the highway.
I didnt realize there was a dumping station there......Or the sheds. I will stop next time.

Thanks again.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom