Rutnbuck

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I hope you're having a good hunting season. I haven't had much luck, but I did stumble onto this big yellow rock the other day. I tripped over it down in a creek bed. It weighs a little over 6 lbs.

What should I do with it? My wife wants to put it in her flower bed in the garden. Do you think the rain will hurt it?

37703e57f4c08e7b4229630f6a706700232d.jpg

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

It is mine I lost it. Send it back. That is one pretty Nugget. I heard about u finding it in your neck of the woods. You dickweed.

Rutnbuck

That's the Deal Right there!

You go Huntin with Rut & He's got His Eyes Glued to the Ground like a Hound Dog has got his Nose on a Fresh Track!

Not Long in to a Hike He'll ask if you have any extra room in any of your Pockets!

A Genuine Rock Hound!:D

The Only Times I've ever seen him lift His Eyes/Head was at the Monticello Steak House!:D:D:D (Best Gold He's ever showed me!:D)

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-14 AT 09:52AM (MST)[p]Too late to send it back. I melted it down and made 4 ounce fishing weights for rockfish fishing. I always lose a lot of gear. Do you know how expensive lead weights are these days?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

SOB now I have to take up Scuba Diving I hate Scuba Diving in Shark invested water! Maybe I will practice in the hot tub. Funny you would mention that Elkass! Went buck hunting this week to hot to hunt but I did come home with a truck full of Agate! Plus found a couple of aw nevermind. I will tell ya later. No Monticello Gold. Who the he## eats Rock Fish anyway Dorks.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom