Rutnbuck

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I need you to do some scouting for me.

When I was in school learning about American history, they told us about the railroad that was built from east to west. They said that the two lines met somewhere in Utah.

They said that where the east and west came together someone drove a golden spike. I'm guessing that a solid gold spike might weigh a pound or more?

If you can find where that gold spike is, let me know. I have a crow bar, and if we can pull it out, we'll sell it on ebay and split the money.

Eel

He's Perty Tight Lipped about the Golden Spike Eel!

Perty sure He melted it down a few years back!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>He's Perty Tight Lipped about the
>Golden Spike Eel!
>
>Perty sure He melted it down
>a few years back!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

I hope not.

Bess is right Eel I am not talking! Funny thing last week I was out there looking for gold and Chucker. You wouldn't believe what I found. Along the old rail bed I found an dug-out in the bank it was lined with rocks imported from China. I think the Chinese stole the gold spike and it is in this cave. Now bring that pick. Rutnbuck

When you go Huntin with Rut!

You learn that you're actually Huntin for Rocks!

He's got an eye for em too!

The only time I've seen him stare harder than what he stares at the Ground is when We are at the Monticello Steak House!

Let's just say He Studies the Goods!:D

He does his own ASS-AY!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

That's bad news Rut. The gold spike is not the only gold the Chinese have. They own all the rest of our gold too.

I think we better find our own gold. I hear South America has tons of gold just waiting to be picked up. That's what the Hoffman's say.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom