Rutnbuck heads for the Basin Yikes

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-09 AT 09:53PM (MST)[p]Yup that's right. A couple more weeks and I will be headed to the basin. Vernal to be more precise. Ya know them poor folk in the basin need some fixings. And I plan on fixing a few things. Tell ya what I am going to tear the hell out of things for a spell. I am going to be tearing up the streets back and front yards, Dem dare basinites in need of some new water and sewer. Why the hell I got voted I will never know.
Request for things to do, Where to eat besides TK's and Bessy's. Who needs a job? Pipe layers and labors. Always wanted an all girl road crew.

Rutnbuck

There's always JB's in Vernal Rut - of course the 7-11 Cafe and the chains.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

> Request for things
>to do, Where to eat
>besides TK's and Bessy's. Who
>needs a job?
>Pipe layers and labors.
> Always wanted an
>all girl road crew.
>
> Rutnbuck

Things to do? I haven't found anything spectacular in my 30+ years.
Best steak around is at Stockman's.
For mexican I'd go for LaCabana's.

The Days Inn has a fine breakfast bar with stale danishes, old fruit, toast and coffee. i make a point to eat there as often as i can.

HEY Rutty!!!

NO 7-11 AIN'T A CHAIN!!!

THEY ARE LOCATED ON MAIN STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN ON THE NORTH SIDE OF MAIN!!!

USUALLY PERTY GOOD FOOD!!!

HAVE HAD A WAITRESS SCREW ME OVER A FEW TIMES,YOU SEE A GAL THAT LOOKS LIKE SHE'S BEEN RODE HARD & CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT YOU ORDERED AFTER SHE WROTE IT DOWN IT MIGHT BE HER & YES YOU'RE PROBABLY IN THE BASIN!!!

HAVEN'T ATE AT STOCKMANS IN A WHILE BUT IT USED TO BE GOOD,COURSE I USE-TA-COULD TOO!!!

MOST OF THE CALENDER GIRLS WERE RECRUITS FROM VERNAL THERE,I'M SURE YOU'LL BE CHECKIN EM OUT!!!

DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE HOTTIES IN FT. DUCHESNE Rut???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Rut, how much can you pay? I'm an experienced "pipe layer":)

It sure would be a shame if you got Bobcats sewer line crossed up with his water line. (hint hint).

Eel

Hey Rut, I've been workin up there in Vernal for a couple months now and Bobcats right, they recruit all the calendar girls from the basin! They're all smoking hott, lol!

Eel Shame on you. Bessy is going to kick your arse. Meet me in Vernal for an interview. But you must realize due to the affect of the effect caused by the Stimulus package and the fact I won't be getting any stimulus, except the kind at Ft Duchene. Wages will be a SH!TY like the job . Pipe Layer eh? I am sorry.

Bess so what is the scoop at FT Duchene?

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom