Russell Bulkley taxidermy?

SLIVER

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-12 AT 07:07AM (MST)[p]Hey do any of you have any experience with Russell Bulkley taxidermy from Panguich? Is he honest, professional ect... I am contemplating having an elk mount done by him (provided I kill one) and would like some reviews before I decide to go with him. I have seen one of his elk mounts and it looked awesome!

I appreciate any information you might have.

}}-SLIVER-->

Great Taxidermist! His work is absolutely amazing! He has done a couple elk for me and several deer. They turned out incredible. He has done multiple other odds and ends for me too (europeans, turkey, oryx). You won't find another taxi as honest and profesional as Russell.

You can pm me if you have any other questions about him.

Russell did some work for me many years ago and I highly recommend him.
He's a great guy and his prices are very reasonable.

Eldorado

He has done several deer for me and they all turned out excellent. Very honest and pays great attention to detail. You can't go wrong taking your elk to Russell.

Rodger that Elkster. There are three taxidermists in the Panguich area that I am strongly considering.

}}-SLIVER-->

Talked to Mr Bulkley yesterday. He seemed very nice, and gave me some pointers on cape care that I was unaware of. If you guys have any pics of mounts that Russell Bulkley has done I would love to see them. Post them up.

Thanks

}}-SLIVER-->

Travis Roundy is also in that general area (Glendale - 41 miles south on 89) and I HIGHLY recommend him. He did my buck and I marvel at it every day.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Travis is on my short list for sure. I have a Lion with him right now. Just keeping my options open and want to pick the best guy for this job.

}}-SLIVER-->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom