Rush Poker

never_catch

Long Time Member
FullTilt poker came out with Rush Poker a while back, for those who don't know it's basically the same as regular Holdem except you can go thru a billion hands a minute if you play four tables at the same time. They have a quickfold button you push and you're instantly dealt a new hand at a new table. Anyways they just came out with a version of cell phone rush poker...this could be a problem!!

Anyone on here play on FullTilt??

Joey how'd your home game go last weekend btw?? It's illegal here in tardville but if I were to go to a home game it would probably be this weekend lol...

~Z~

Would you rush poke her??

9166shannonelizabeth.jpg

Not me...I'd take my time :)

~Z~

LMAO!! I'm a pokerstars.com type of guy. I said .com, not .net...if you know what I mean. I really prefer playing live poker rather than online poker. It's just not the same game. I have not tried Rush poker but have seen the commercials. I didnt know if you fold you are instantly dealt another hand at a different table. So that means your big stack vs. small stack changes every hand. Could work in your favor or could be a bad thing. I'll give it a try sometime this weekend. Have a great Thanksgiving guys!

Steve
"Get that corn out of my face"

F-dude...nothin like floppin the nuts right!! Amazing how I always end up all-in when that happens :)

Wiz try it out and let me know what you think. It's pretty badass dude, you always have a hand and action is fast. My biggest advice on Rush is pay good attention to position and quickfold your AQ-A10 suited in bad position. If you get AK and flop a K and someone check raises you they most likely hit a set. I think most people's range of hands tightens up with Rush so most are just playing premium starting hands and all pocket pairs. I've been playing Negreanu's "small ball" style and it seems to work better than any other strategy I've tried. Good luck and win some $$$!!

~Z~

Ivy, "Who wouldn't want to play Rush Poker?" :)

Z, I had a weird kind of night that normally would cost a lot(in a bigger game) of money. I kept holding cards where i'd have the nuts until the river or be drawing one card to straight flushes, have the nut low going but then not enough qualifiers...stuff like that. I still pulled out a $30. winner but it took splitting the last couple hands to get there.

I'm still holding off getting into online gambling. Don't feel as i could afford to lose and I just don't trust them with holding my money!

Joey

-Z- I'll give it a try. Sounds like a fun way to play. You play real money or play for free?

Joey- $30 is $30! And you got to hang out with friends. That's pretty cheap entertainment. I love getting the guys together to play.

Steve
"Get that corn out of my face"

I play no limit usually, .25/.50 blinds, 4 Rush tables at a time. I also would much rather play live but unfortunately that's not the easiest way to do it here.

And I agree $30 is $30 is $30 :) Sometimes you gotta go thru the grind...oh yea Mizrachi didn't win it all that's crazy he and Ivey both final tabled the main event the past two years and neither won it!! Maybe Hellmuth will make a comeback next year lol...

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom